Child Custody and Support
Set Up Proper Child Arrangements the First Time
Find Optimal Solutions for a Range of Situations
- Determining sole or joint physical and legal custody
- Drafting thorough, practical parenting plans that you and your spouse will be able to implement in the future
- Parenting time or visitation right
- Handling post-decree modifications whenever necessary
- Addressing matters involving parental relocation and removal of a child
Get Legal Help in Determining Support Calculations
Count on Award-Winning Experience in Family Law
Attorney Kim-Marie Phelan brings more than 28 years of legal experience to the table and is a highly respected attorney. Law Office of Kim-Marie Phelan has a 5-star rating on Google.
She was educated at the University of Houston Law Center, Houston, TX, and the University of Maine, Orono, Maine. In 2016 she earned the Client Satisfaction Award from the Family Institute.
Call her office today at 781-289-3417 and set up a FREE consultation. Walk-ins are accepted.